This data privacy notice gives information regarding Indra Navia’s collection, processing, storage and sharing of personal data belonging to persons working for actual or potential Indra Navia customers and other business partners.
1. Categories of personal data that are collected
The personal data that may be collected include:
- Basic personal information, such as name, e-mail address, phone number, title or position
- Company information, such as details on the company you work for, including financial information, and other business related information related to your or your company’s business interactions with Indra Navia, such as meetings, projects and assignments
- Business opportunities, such as details on potential projects or assignments, including stakeholder information, market area(s) and competence area(s)
- IT access control data, i.e. data used if you access Indra Navia’s IT systems and networks, such as IP address and any information required in order to establish and maintain a secure IT connection and to log access.
This information may be collected in contacts with you directly or be provided to Indra Navia from its customers and business partners or be collected from public sources such as internet searches.
2. The purposes and legal basis of the processing activities
Indra Navia collects and processes personal data for legitimate business purposes, including entering into and performing business contracts with you, or the company you work for, or engaging with other business partners, marketing Indra Navia and its services and products, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
The following are examples of business purposes pursued by Indra Navia:
- to deliver professional services and products, including contracting, project management, planning of work and allocation of resources
- to conduct business planning and development, strategical reviews and statistical evaluation
- to issue and process invoices and payments
- to maintain a safe, secure and efficient use of internal information, ensure that business critical information and other assets are safe and protected
- to maintain good health and safety practises
- to investigate and prevent fraud, misconduct, infringements or other violations of legal rights and obligations
- to manage disputes and complaints, i.e. compensation claims, and to ensure compliance with legal obligations to which Indra Navia is otherwise subject.
3. Routines for storage and erasure
Indra Navia will process and store personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes that applied when collecting the data and to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce contracts. Personal data may thus, for example, be stored during the performance of a contract up until it has been concluded and the period of limitations has expired, i.e. claims for compensation can no longer be pursued.
4. With whom we may share personal data
Personal data may be shared between the companies of which Indra Navia is a part for the purposes described in this privacy notice. Personal data that is being processed electronically by Indra Navia will only be stored on servers located in EU/EEA. Because Indra Navia operates globally and has customers and projects worldwide, personal data may be transferred and processed by Indra Navia to its branches, registrations, subsidiaries, other group companies and trusted suppliers and business partners outside of EU/EEA.
Personal data may be shared with third party service providers, who may process data on Indra Navia’s behalf, such as IT service providers, subconsultants, lawyers and other external professional advisors. Personal data may be shared with Indra Navia’s customers where you are a business partner and be shared with Indra Navia’s business partners where you are a customer, and other third parties, to the extent it is required for Indra Navia’s fulfilment of any actual or potential contracts with you or if its required by law or pursuant to any order of court or other competent authority or tribunal or by any applicable stock exchange regulations.
Any international transfer of personal data that takes place will be subject to appropriate security measures and all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is protected and maintained in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable data privacy laws will be taken, including using ‘standard contractual clauses’ approved by the European Commission.
5. Your rights as a data subject
In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, subject to some conditions and exceptions, you have the following rights:
- The right to information about and access to your personal data, including the right to data portability
- The right to have personal data corrected or updated
- The right to erasure (‘The right to be forgotten’)
- The right to restriction of processing
- The right to object to certain processing.
You may exercise the rights above by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To opt-out of commercial electronic newsletters and marketing, you may always click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message.
You have a right to lodge any complaints regarding Indra Navia’s compliance with data protection laws with the appropriate supervisory authority.
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive. This makes it easier for you to navigate and increase the site’s usability. Cookies also make it easier for Indra Navia to find the most popular sections of our internet offer. Next, we can then customize the content of our web pages to your wishes, thus giving you a better offer.
Cookies can also be used to determine if your computer has already been in contact with our web sites. The cookie is only identified on your computer. However, personal information can be stored in the cookie, for example, if you – to avoid entering your username and password each time. – have given your consent to simplify a protected internet access.
You can also use our website without cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your hard drive by selecting * decline cookies * in your browser settings. You can delete any cookies stored on your computer at any time.
7. About us
Indra Navia AS, a Norwegian business entity with registration 914785200 and registered address Hagaløkkveien 26, 1383 Asker, Norway. is the main data controller. In addition, group companies of Indra Sistemas S.A., a Spanish business entity with registration A-28599033 and registered address Avenida de Bruselas 35, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid), Spain, and its subsidiaries, may also be data controllers and process personal data as described in this privacy notice. Your relationship with Indra Navia will determine which of our group companies has access to and processes your personal data, and which of our group companies are the data controller(s) responsible for your personal information.
If you have questions regarding the privacy and security of your personal data that is being processed by Indra Navia, and which companies within Indra Navia are data controllers, please send an email to email@example.com.